Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Three and a Five



CSV1

IMG_7382

IMG_7389

IMG_7399

IMG_7398

Outfit #1
Sweater, Shoes: Old Navy / Dress: Madewell / Bracelet: Stella & Dot / Sunglasses: Anthropologie

Outfit #2
Jeans: Anthropologie (Pilcro) / Vest: H&M / Sweater: Old Navy / Shoes: Steve Madden

This year, I spent my birthday with LG in good old Jordan, Ontario. Otherwise known as "Canadian wine country." Lucky for me the weather was above seasonal and we could spend some time outdoors without our parkas and winter boots! 

Also, for the first time in my life, I feel old. Physically old. My body has changed so much. It no longer bends or bounces back like it used to. I feel heavier, weaker, stiffer, and slower than ever before. I guess all I can do is keep moving and try to eat healthy. It's not easy growing old.
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday again Lisa! You may "feel" old but you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Girl, I honestly thought you were at least 10 years younger - you're looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New visitor. I love the dress. Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. check your email

    ReplyDelete