Sunday, March 23, 2014

Texas Tuxedo


DSC_0916

DSC_0890

DSC_0912

DSC_0906
Vest: Joe Fresh / Shirt: Gap / Jeans: Anthropologie / Scarf: H&M / Boots: Hunter / Watch: Anthropologie

We call the denim on denim look around here the Texas Tuxedo instead of the Canadian Tuxedo because I loath that term. And because I like to be different.

I'm all about good wardrobe investments and these boots and puffer vest are two of the best wardrobe investments I've ever made. I have been wearing these boots non-stop these days because it's just not dry enough to wear nice leather shoes or warm enough to wear flats. Oh, how I long for bare feet and flats! This vest has also kept me quite warm on those slightly above 0 degree days and during my cold weather runs. I find it so difficult to looks stylish in the winter. I just want to wear sweatpants and Ugg boots every day. I think this outfit is a good alternative.
 

1 comment:

  1. Double denim is how I refer to this combo! I like the polka dots - it's a pretty twist. So sick of cold weather clothing too - I have been living in my puffer coat I might as well sleep in it. Hope you are well otherwise! xoxo

    ReplyDelete