Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Selfie

After reading this article on how to take a good headshot, I finally had the chance to sit down and snap some professional looking profile pictures of my own. I found this article to be extremely helpful and the process super easy. All you need is a good camera (with flash), a backdrop, a tripod, and a remote or self timer. Post processing doesn't have to be difficult either. I like to use free online photo editing services like picmonkey. Not only does it allow me to do basic photo editing but I can subtly touch up my face with a little blush boost and lip tint. Here's how mine turned out:

PicMonkey Collage

Most importantly, don't forget to have fun while your taking your photograph, it will allow you to loosen up and pose more naturally. Good luck!

selfie4

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Amazing! I mean, you're already gorgeous, but what a lovely low-key portrait series! I gotta check out this picmonkey option too...

    ReplyDelete