Saturday, October 12, 2013

Button Back



DSC_0058

DSC_0070

DSC_0064

DSC_0079

DSC_0054
Sweater, Sunglasses, Watch: Anthropologie / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Converse / Bracelet: Club Monaco

When I saw this sweater in the store I immediately recalled this photo I pinned and snatched it from the rack. The button back is a cute detail and the fact that it's a bit oversize and slouchy doesn't hurt either. Now that the seasons have officially changed I'm excited to add new pieces to my wardrobe. I'm also planning a small purging of my closet so stay tuned for some items added to the blog sale. Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!


6 comments:

  1. That sweater is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweater too! what size did you buy... debating between small and med. in the orange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought size XS. It stretches, so I would advise sizing down.

      Delete
  3. I love the back button slouchy look!! It looks super cozy and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! you're an expert at the perfect level of simplicity- eminently admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really diggin' this sweater on you, dude! You look effortlessly chic.

    ReplyDelete