Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bike Wear


DSC_0337

DSC_0329

DSC_0322

DSC_0313

DSC_0312

DSC_0284
Sweater: Old Navy / Shirt: Urban Outfitters / Jeans: Anthropologie / Boots: Zara / Necklace: Madewell / Bag: Longchamp

I've been spending more time on my bicycle lately, and as a result my daily outfits have comprised of more functional pieces. My choice in footwear has changed because I need something that will grip the pedals and stay on my feet.  Since I don't have a bike basket I need something that will carry my lock, lights, and other personal items...this Longchamp backpack is perfect for the job. Stretchy jeans are also a key piece in any bike outfit so I can protect my legs and be flexible if I need to. Now that tights weather is here I've been thinking about wearing more dresses while I bike. If you have a bicycle (or if you just like bikes), what's your favourite outfit combo?


1 comment:

  1. Great fall outfit! I love the boots. I think tights/dress work on a bike most of the time. When I used to bike to work, I would wear work-out clothes and change into my work clothes when I got there. That was mostly because I didn't want to wear sweaty clothes all day though.

    ReplyDelete