Friday, November 9, 2012

Milagro Cantina


Recently, Mexican food has become one of my favourite cuisines. In particular, fish tacos. If you're looking for good fish tacos in Toronto, look no further than Milagro. It's become the go-to restaurant for girl dates with my friends because the menu is extensive, the food is beyond delicious, and the prices won't send you into a tizzy. Check out the photos below to see what I'm talking about!

DSC_0026



DSC_0029
Mango Margarita

DSC_0030
Sangria

DSC_0035
Guacamole

DSC_0036
Tacos La Perla

DSC_0038
Ribeye with Bacon & Adobo Burrito


If you know of any other good Mexican restaurants in Toronto, let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Mexican food and good ole fried fish tacos are my fave. All of that looks so good - mm, mm, mango margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I love fish tacos so I'll have to try Milagro. I also like Mariachi's on Yonge between Eglinton and Davisville, it's pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...I mean, you say `fish tacos`to me and I think 'ew' and then I look at these pictures and I rethink my fish-ickiness... :)

    I so want some cold sangria right now too! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete