Friday, July 20, 2012

Rosy Plumes


DSC_0451 
DSC_0484 
DSC_0469 
DSC_0454 
DSC_0452
Dress: Anthropologie (here) / Shoes: Town Shoes / Ring: Forever 21 / Clutch: JAG Australia (borrowed) / Hair Clip: Claire's (here) / Nails: OPI "Do You Think I'm Tex-y" and Sally Hansen Gem Crush "Big Money"


Last weekend I attended a wedding, and whenever I have a wedding to attend I always like to go to Anthropologie for my dresses. I found this dress a few months back and when I tried it on it fit like a dream. The price, however, was a nightmare. There was only one left in my size so I bit the bullet and purchased the dress. The dress sat in my closet, untouched, for a few weeks while I prayed to the Anthropologie Gods for it go on sale. It wasn't until the week of the wedding that my prayers were answered. I was able to get the dress price adjusted and was refunded 50% of the original cost of the dress. I love it when that happens.   

5 comments:

  1. This dress looks great on you and it's perfect for a wedding! I'm glad that you were able to get a price adjustment on the dress. It was definitely meant for you to have it. Enjoy your weekend!

    Natasha @ Moody Girl In Style
    Giveaway: $50 Gift Card to Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink, pink, pink!!! you look delightful, and the extra flower is a great touch! Ah, I love a good anthropologie dress sale...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gorgeous....the pink, the flower, the glitter on the nails!!!
    I quite enjoy reading your blog! thanks so much
    Roslayn
    www.just2fancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's awesome that you got it at 50% off! What's their return/adjustment policy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine,
      The website says they will grant you a price adjustment if the item goes on sale within 14 days of purchase, but I was outside of that time frame. I think as long as the item is unworn with the tags they are flexible with that time frame. It might also depend on the sales associate you deal with, but it is definitely worth a try.

      Delete